Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ding Ding! Let The Fight Begin

December ’07 I was so low when I thought a Hysterectomy was my only option. Since I decided to go Holistic I’ve been really up. Well I just read the report from the MRI that I had on Dec 1st, 2007, and let me tell ya, that fibroid tea has got it’s work cut out. This is going to be some kind of battle, and I am down right now, because I might lose. I knew things were bad but this report is scary.

"Findings: Uterus is markedly enlarged by numerous large fibroids. The uterine
dimension is 20.3 cm in length, AP dimension of 8.5 cm, and transverse dimension
of 9.1 cm. the largest fibroid is at the fundus, measuring 9.6 x 8.8 x 9.1 cm. "

Further in the report is the measurements of my other fibriods:
"This lower uterine segment fibroid measures 4.5 x 4.1 x 3.9 cm Another large
fibroid is seen in the upper body towards the left, measuring 4.7 x 5.0 x 4.3 cm in
size. Another sizable fibroid is seen just to the right measuring 4.0 x 3.3 x 2.4
cm. There are a limited number of additional smaller fibroids also noted."

It goes on to note Bilateral Hydosalpinx which I think is my jacked up fallopian tubes. Also that my Endometrium is distorted. Whatever that is. (I’ll google it later I can’t deal right now)

I know there are people out there who think I’m crazy. Or at best humoring myself. I am starting wonder if I am crazy for taking this holistic approach. What am I thinking!!

I don’t know…I’m going to keep on with the holistic program for a while but I am going to keep my expectations low. Earlier today I saw JJ and I talked to my primary doctor. I will write about that later. Right now I got to get my mind right and prepare for this battle.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: