Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Herb Shoppe

On Thursday January 10, 2008, I went to The Herb Shoppe to get the herbs to make the uterine fibroid tea suggested in Herbal Healing Secrets For Women (page 57). While there I met J.J. the owner and a naturopath. Wow, I was impressed! JJ had all the herbs I needed and then some. As a naturopath JJ was well versed on what I need to address the other symptoms associated with uterine fibroids like Menorrhagia (excessive uterine bleeding). JJ had her own fibroid tea recipe and she combined the two recipes to make my tea. The aforementioned book also had recipes for tinctures to help with cramps and sleep, and JJ mixed these up for me too! JJ had a few recommendations. She suggested Shepherds Purse for the Menorrhagia, and Source Natural’s Natural Progesterone Cream. When I left JJ's herb shop, for the first time in months I felt in control of my life. Like maybe I had options. I can’t be certain but I may have had a small smile on my face.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: